The new Ignition II has been completely reworked and offers more comfort and performance than the predecessor.
Progression at it’s best: The shape combines control, easy handling, retrievable performance, strength and speed to make the Ignition II a kite that covers many disciplines. In addition to that, the processing and quality of the materials are on an absolutely new level.
If you are looking for a durable and versatile kite with the ability to transform to any style or riding level, then the new Ignition II is the right choice for you.
This is a kite for progression.
The goal of the Ignition II was to create a kite that you can trust in every situation. The quick bar response and the strong pull offer you a direct feedback to the bar and help you improve your level steadily.
Lift and hangtime are top level and thanks to the easy handling not only intended for pro’s. Fly high and get down slowly again.
- Extremely good low end – drive a size smaller than others
- Optimized bar feedback – always feel the direct kite response
- Extremely easy relaunch
- Huge lift and hang time for a kite of this class
- Optimised 3 Strut delta geometry
- Balanced Canopy
- Kevlar Patches Kevlar reinforcements on the front tube to withstand extreme loads.
- Depower Setting To adjust the position of the kite in the wind window.
- Full Dacron Wingtip For more flying stability and durability.
- Valve System Single Valve System for a fast inflation and deflation.
- Trailing Edge Reinforcement Dacron reinforcements on all stress points along the trailing edge.
- Turning Speed Adjustment Easy to adjust between fast and slow turning speed.
- Leading Edge Seam Reinforced triple stitched leading edge seams.
Kite comes with
- High-quality backpack
- Multilingual de-power guide
- Repair Set
Option to add a 49cm Bar or 55cm Bar
Option to add a pump