The Topaz is a well-balanced Freeride/ Freestyle Kite that is built to use for different styles of riding.
Even with only the 3 struts and a C-orientated shape, the Topaz is built strong enough to stand the hardest moves. A super-efficient profile combined with the shape is a perfect symbiosis for a direct steering and response. Reinforcements on the leading-edge and the wingtips guarantee a long lifetime. The Topaz is the perfect choice for high kiteloops and unhooked moves without suffering from a big wind range and riding comfort. Watching out for a true Freeride Kite with a big potential for Freestyle moves? The Topaz is your kite. When active flown, the smaller sizes of the Topaz are going to unleash their potential and show massive lift and fast acceleration.
- Great looping and jumping abilities
- Good unhooked performance
- Direct and fast turning
- Rigid 3-strut design
- Easy to fly
The Topaz is a fun machine and can be flown from smooth to radical without overwhelming the pilot. Power on demand and can be increased by actively flying the kite. For a kite of this class, the Topaz shows great light wind performance.
The material mix of the Topaz is designed to withstand incredible forces. The frame of the kite is made of extra strong Dacron to ensure optimal feedback and responsiveness from the kite. Kevlar patches on the leading edge help to protect against chafing and the Tejin sailcloth guaranties color fastness and durability.
The Topaz is a 3 strut open-C shape. The configuration of the leading edge provides easy water starts, loads of depowerable performance and maximum riding comfort.
The bridle of the Topaz was kept short for direct feedback and quick steering. It also reduces possibility of tangling around the wingtip.
- Kevlar Patches Kevlar reinforcements on the front tube to withstand extreme loads.
- Depower Setting To adjust the position of the kite in the wind window.
- Full Dacron Wingtip For more flying stability and durability.
- Valve System Single Valve System for a fast inflation and deflation.
- Trailing Edge Reinforcement Dacron reinforcements on all stress points along the trailing edge.
- Turning Speed Adjustment Easy to adjust between fast and slow turning speed.
- Leading Edge Seam Reinforced triple stitched leading edge seams
- High-quality backpack
- Multilingual de-power guide
Optional Package - add the ONE - Bar 46cm or 55cm + Pump for only $440