FREE GIFT WITH EVERY PETER LYNN KITE! LIMITED TIME ONLY!
The Escape is built for ambitious riders who want to amp up their ride.
Its C-shaped design gives it the ideal freestyle and wakestyle performance profile. The Escape V6 is the ultimate freestyle machine that can pull you through some serious megaloops. It offers a complete package of great line slack and explosive pop, great hangtime and soft landings.
Specific traits of multiple design shapes were combined to make the V6 Escape into the hard poppin’, big boostin’ freestyle machine it is. The Escape is a modern C-shape design that delivers explosive power in a smooth and controllable way and offers performance for both hooked & unhooked freestyle tricks.
Its deep profile gives the kite a lot of grunt without sacrificing the upwind performance. This ensures you can stay in the competition box to perform more tricks during your heat.
For the first public appearance of the Escape V6, we’ve chosen the 2017 Red Bull King of the Air contest in South Africa. This was a great opportunity to show off the Escape’s potential and performance. It was at the KOTA that Willem van der Meij put the kite through its passes and showed the world that the V6 Escape jumps massive and loops like a rollercoaster.
The features of the Escape V6 were designed to suit the needs of freestyle fanatics. Solid, powerful turns, no back stall and responsive control make the Escape v6 the ultimate choice for the aspiring competition rider. For advanced riders the Escape can handle a lot of wind and can be pushed to extremes in its higher wind range.
Clean leading edge
- Dacron reinforcement patches for the bridle attachment points are stitched on the inside of the leading edge.
Double stitched multi segment Leading Edge
- Extra smooth, extra stiff Leading Edge shape with the bonus of added durability.
Specially shaped panel lay-out
- By using multiple mini sized segments in the canopy panels a smooth and clean transition between leading edge and canopy is created. This improves the airflow and results in better overall performance.
- For quick turning, solid bar feel, grunt and lift through the turns.
Short pulley-less bridle
- For a solid bar feel and direct kite feedback, ensuring maximum control no matter the conditions.
Different settings for different feel
- Tweak your setting on the kite to suit your personal preferred bar feel.
- The pigtails are adjustable in length to counter the negative effects of potential line stretch.
Fit all valve
- Fit all valve for easy inflation.
- The bayonet fitting fits all pumps and the large valve opening makes inflation a breeze.