Learning to kiteboard is tough! So we have put together the easiest gear to use to get you flying in no time!
TAINA V7 by Star
Virtually impossible to stall and re-launches effortlessly. Due to the Taina’s total depower ability; this kite is very safe and easy to use.
It does everything you want it to do whether that is learning or or getting some serious hang time. It is the perfect all round kite.
(based on a 75 kg rider on a 135 twintip)
- 17 M = 6 – 14 Knots (with single inflation system)
- 14 M = 8 – 18 Knots (with single inflation system)
- 12 M = 10 – 22 Knots
- 10 M = 12 – 25 Knots
- 9 M = 16 – 30 Knots
- 7 M = 18 – 35 Knots
- 5.5 M = 23 – max Knots
Comes in 4 Colors Orange/Yellow Blue/Pink, Blue/Orange, Yellow/Green.
* This Bundle comes with Orange/Yellow as above. You can request a different color before payment if you wish to confirm we have it in stock.
See more about the Taina V7 Here
EDGE by Liquid Force
Built for rapid progression, the Edge is one of our most unique, easy-to-ride boards. Engineered to make board control as easy as can be, the Edge features asymmetrical bottom contours, including a turned-up toeside to minimize edge catch, and a long, single concave set towards the sharp heelside edge, for effortless heelside bite.
- 136 X 42.5
- 146 X 45 CM
The Control Bar:
ELITE BAR V3 by Star
STAR kiteboarding engineered the ELITE V3 control bar to offer all kite boarders a clean, hassle-free riding experience.
- 50cm x 24 m lines
See more about the Elite Bar V3 Here
FUSION by Dakine
- Push button hammerhead spreader bar
- Freedom shape spreader bar pad
- Dual blade hook knife
- Independent primary and secondary power belt
- Memory Foam pressure point relief zones
- Segmented inner support structure
- Adjustable spreader bar height
- Self tensioning ultra comfortable leg straps
- Integrated handle and leash attachment
- Left or right side leash attachment ring
- 8-Point load dispersion system
- Maniac spreader bar compatible
- Option spreader bar compatible
- XS= 28-30" [ 71-76cm ] SB= 8" [ 20cm ]
- S= 30-32" [ 76-81cm ] SB= 10" [ 25cm ]
- M= 32-34" [ 81-86cm ] SB= 10" [ 25cm ]
- L= 34-36" [ 86-91cm ] SB= 10" [ 25cm ]
- XL= 36-38" [ 91-96cm ] SB= 12" [ 30cm ]
- XXL= 40-42" [ 96-101cm ] SB= 12" [ 30cm ]