FREE GIFT WITH EVERY SHINN BOARD! LIMITED TIME ONLY!
Versatility, excitement and luxury – the all new Bronq Q wraps all three into an exciting package with more than a hint of exclusivity. Enhancing the legendary Bronq heritage with our cutting edge hydro-dynamic moulds allows us to bring you something for 2017 that’s more than a little bit special.
Once again the task was set – improve the upwind ability, enhance the low end. Add more speed, more grip and more control but never forget the comfort, ease and plush-ness that the Bronq range has become synonymous for.
Whilst developing the Bronq Q we turned to the split concave/stepped tip design that’s gone down a storm on the Ronson and adapted it to take freeriding to a level never seen before. You can’t perform unless you’re in control and the Bronq Q eats chop and gusts for breakfast letting you get on with the mission in hand – maximum enjoyment no matter what.
Combining the best features of the past with yet another year of intensive R and D. A convergence of lessons learnt, designer ideology and manufacturing perfection we’re confident that this board is outstanding but don’t take our word for it go test it for yourself – just don’t expect to go back to your old ride and be content afterwards.
- Combining a mixed Balsa/Paulownia wood core with a Biax-Carbon laminate gives on of the lightest and most reactive, dynamic constructions on the market today
Dual Concave Mould
- First seen on the Ronson this innovative shape enhances grip and softens the ride without loosing efficiency
Sneaker SRS Straps
- Snowboard ratchet technology allowing consistent and easy micro adjustability
BITE Hi-Visibility fins
- Optoflex moulded composite fins for superior profile accuracy and lighter weight
Constant Curve Rocker line
- Consistent grip and fantastic POP with never a drop of water in the eyes
No quibble Warranty
- Peace of mind with our no-quibble 2 year manufacturing defect warranty
- 135 x 41
- 136 x 42
- 137 x 44