The Notus AIR kite
The brand new kite from the R&D department of ZEEKO.
The kite is optimized to ride with or without 8m extension lines, perfect for very light wind experiences.
The Notus AIR is the perfect kite for freeriding with a hydrofoil.
The Hydrofoil concept is booming, Zeeko, Pioneer in the Carbon and Alloy building and introduced a new 100% dedicated hydrofoil kite.
This new ride experience, also know as 'riding on a flying carpet'. It uses a new kind of board which means you can ride in very light winds less than 10 knots and to also ride at very high speeds.
Riding in super light winds means the kite must be as light as a feather and have a very wide wind window. This is when Zeeko created Notus AIR.
1 single strut reinforcements with the lightest weight, profile designed to give the best glide in the air. The kite is optimized to ride with or without the 8m extension lines. Perfect for very light wind experiences.
Riding with the 8m extension lines will give you more power like you have an extra 3m bigger kite.
The Notus Air is the perfect kite for freeriding with a hydrofoil.
- One Pump Inflation = Stability in light wind, Best upwind ability
- Reduced leading edge = Light Kite, Less drag, Wider wind window
- Modern C-Shape Kite = Greater responsiveness, More turning speed
- Auto-Adaptive Bridle System = More Power, Light bar pressure
- Onward Centre of Effort = Huge Depower, Greater responsiveness
- Backward Back Bridle = Reverse relaunching, Better turning, Light bar pressure
- Hyper Concave Trailing Edge = Less drag and fluttering between turns, Better upwind ability, Better relaunching
- High Aspect Ratio = more control at high speeds, Best upwind ability, Less Drag
- Hyper Leading Edge Segmentation = More rigidity, More reactivity, Less Drag
We use the Double Teijin Cloth, which is a light material and 30% more tear resistant. This means it is a stronger kite and it will have a longer life span